What are some of the things I can take time and do for myself as a hard working busy mom?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Do more for yourself

Place yourself at the top of the "needs attention" list instead of at the bottom. Schedule fun exercise or yoga etc.
Do relaxing meditation for short periods daily. Discuss openly with your loved ones that you need time for yourself and it is important for them for you to have increased happiness. Rejuvinate your sexuality and have more fun with your husband.

In brief: Do more for yourself

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Focus on yourself

Exercise, Yoga, stretching, good nutrition, etc.
are rewards to yourself to promote immune boosting and lower stress. You deserve it. Help yourself first, so you are more effective in

In brief: Focus on yourself

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine