Doc says I have good strength n wont give me a MRI bcuz she says I have a neck pinch nerve causes tingling in my arms/hands.X ray normal. Right diag?

Dr. Joseph Accurso
Radiology

In brief: More information

If you are concerned or perhaps disagree with your physician, consider a 2nd opinion, possibly with a neurologist.
Not every patient or condition benefits from imaging. However, if imaging is felt to be appropriate, pre-and post-contrast enhanced MRI of the cervical spine would be a great place to start.

In brief: More information

Dr. Joseph Accurso
Dr. Joseph Accurso
Dr. Vic Kalman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Depends

Numbness and tingling down your arm can be due to a pinched nerve.
Did you have an injury or was this gradual? How long have you had it? Have you ever had this sensation before? It could be neck or shoulder related. Rule #1 get a diagnosis. Once the diagnosis is known then treatment can begin. Physical therapy may be a good way to go for you. If you pain worsens, do not wait advise your dr.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Vic Kalman
Dr. Vic Kalman