The inside of my nose is dry and bleeding from dry air, forming scabs too..What should I do?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Saline Nasal Spray
The simplest thing to do is use some saline nasal spray - sold over the counter under many brands to keep your nose moist.
At night you can sleep with a humidifier and you can gently place some neosporin or Bacitracin ointment in your nostrils before you go to bed at night to form a protective area over the scabs to prevent drying.

In brief: Saline Nasal Spray
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Keep it moist
A humidifier will help, use vaseline or similar product in your nose a night or if feels dry during the day time.

In brief: Keep it moist
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Alan Jackson