I rolled my ankle a few days ago. No swelling or bruising but its very sore, all the way from both ankles to my arch. Is this anything of concern?

See an orthopaedist. There are a number of things that can resulot from this type of injury . I recommend that someone with this type of injury be seen by orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon for a definitive diagnosis and treatment.
Maybe. Rest, icing, keeping off of it and over-the-counter pain relievers may provide some relief. If it is not showing further improvement, get it checked out by a podiatrist or orthopedist. You may have injured or irritated more than your ankle.