I had small multiple polyps in my sigmoid colon, and erosion seen at rectum, decending colon. Is there a highrisk for cancer, please help?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Depends

Risk can depend family history of polyps, cancer, number, size, and cell type of polyps, presence or absence of inflammatory bowel disease.
If present, more frequent colonoscopies indicated. Low fat, hi fiber diet, containing low or no fat dairy, lots of fruit, vegs, legumes, whole grains may help. Supplements preventiodon't help as much. Talk to md ifif Aspirin or NSAID prevention is indicated 4u.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Not enough info

Depends on the type of polyp.
What is the pathology of the polyps?

In brief: Not enough info

Depends on the type of polyp.
What is the pathology of the polyps?
Dr. Peter Kurzweil