How should i cure myself of peripheral vision loss.I am 78 years old and 10 yrs ago , i had both my eyes operated for cataract by the lasik laser .?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Peripheral

There are several reasons for peripheral vision loss-- they include glaucoma, retinal diseases, trauma, and cataract surgery.
The implant placed inside the eye is smaller in diameter than the cataract. Thus, the effective viewing area is smaller, and the peripheral vision is reduced. Glaucoma is treated with eye drops, laser, or surgery. Retinal diseases are treated depending on the cause...

In brief: Peripheral

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Peripheral vision

If you are noticing decreased peripheral vision, you should see an eye doctor as soon as possible.
This could be a sign of serious eye disease such as glaucoma or retinal detachment.

In brief: Peripheral vision

Dr. Eric Weisman