I was exposed to scabies at work.. How do I know if I have it?

In brief: See below
Are you itching? Do you have any lesions especially around your wrists, belly button and finger web spaces.

In brief: See below
Dr. Danielle DeHoratius
Dr. Danielle DeHoratius
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Rash and itch.
The scabies mite likes to go for places like the groin, armpit, webs of fingers, around the waist.
You'll notice a red, itchy rash, and sometimes thin pencil mark lines on the skin. A doctor can do a skin scraping to look for the mite. Usually you get scabies from skin to skin contact or by sharing towels, clothes, bedding... So for most people, it's usually not contracted at work.

In brief: Rash and itch.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela