I was exposed to pink eye at work! Should I use the zymar drops for my lasik surgery?

No. I would consult with your ophthalmologist prior to using a medication for something other than its prescribed use. Also, prophylactic use of antibiotics can contribute to antibiotic resistance.
Pink eye. The pink eye is likely viral so the zymar will not prevent you from developing it. It will not hurt anything though.
Get seen. Zymar is an antibiotic active against bacteria. "pink eye" classically describes a viral infection, for which zymar is not indicated. An eye exam can determine if it is viral, bacterial, or even something else.
No. Because pink eye is usually caused by a virus antibiotics do not help with the treatment or preventing the disease. The best way to prevent contact is practice good hand washing.