I have rheumatoid arthritis and take methotrexate and humira (adalimumab) injections. I want to get look better by getting filler for my face. Please let me know which ones are not in conflict with my medications. Thanks?

Filler options. You need to avoid sculptra with RA as you may be at increased risk for nodule and granuloma formation. Ha fillers like juvederm or Restylane (dermal fillers) should be safe but last only a year or so. Fat transfer is a good long term option but has more down time. Consult with a local experienced facial plastic surgeon.
Facial filler RA. Facial fillers are a good option to reduce wrinkles without surgery. Patients with RA may bruise more easily due to the medications that they take for the arthritis. Office aesthetic treatments to consider include hyaluronic acid fillers (restylane, juvederm), which is already normally found in the skin. The benefit of this type of cosmetic treatment is that it can be reversed more easily.