How long before I can return to work after arthroscopic knee surgery to repair my meniscus?

Depends. Depending on what you do and what was done, your return to work can range from a week to 6 weeks. If the meniscus is resected and not repaired, there are typically no significant activity restrictions post-op. However, if the meniscus was repaired, typically this requires some bracing, protected weightbearing, and that may restrict on what you need to do to work.
What kind of work? Most meniscal surgeries are a meniscectomy rather than a repair. Meniscectomy recovery is about 1-2 months depending upon other factors. Meniscal healing after a repair is not a guarantee. It takes 6-12 months for full healing. If you have a desk job, then a few days to a few wks.
Varies. The typical uncomplicated knee scope requires 3-4 weeks to recover from. Unfortunately, not all scopes are the same. With meniscus repair, 3-4 months are required. Therefore, depending on your job, it could be anywhere from 1-2 weeks to return to a sit down job, and as long as 4 months to return to a heavy duty job.
Meniscus. For both partial meniscectomy and meniscal repair return to work (rtw) can occur after about a week assuming that it is a sedentary job. For a professional athlete it may take up to 3 months; for a meniscectomy an athlete can return 3-4 weeks after surgery.