How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can I return to work?

1-2 weeks. Depends on job? Lifting heavy items! You may want to wait a month. Small port sites usually do not herniate but better to avoid. Standard jobs, your business, may start when you have no pain, or pain meds beyond tylenol (acetaminophen).
1-2weeks. The recovery from a laparoscopic appendectomy often has more to do with how sick you were from the appendicitis and your baseline health rather than the pain from the incisions. If your appendix was ruptured, your body may even need longer to recover.