How would i know if the frequent paresthesia in my feet is caused by my ra?

In brief: A test

Rheumatoid arthritis can cause neuropathy in some patients.
It can be experienced as pain, tingling, numbness and other parasthesias. If other causes for the abnormal sensations can be ruled out (such as diabetes, spine issues, thyroid issues, etc) a nerve study such as an emg/ncv might be performed. If the symptoms are severe enough, talk to your doctor about this.

In brief: A test

Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: If you have excluded

Everything else then you would know.
Sometimes a person may never know. For example: if a person is diabetic, was taking chemotherapy and was an alcoholic. How do you know which of the 3 is causing the problem? You try and eliminate the variables. So some detective work is involved.

In brief: If you have excluded

Everything else then you would know.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Eric Weisman