What are the benefits of breastfeeding?

In brief: Where do I start?
...Better development, less obesity, less asthma, less allergy, less infections, better bonding, no constipation, rare diarrhea (breast milk is actually the best diarrhea medicine there is).

In brief: Where do I start?
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Lisa Roberts
In brief: Many!
Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for the growth and development of your baby's internal organs (including the brain!) it has been proven to have many beneficial antibodies to help prevent infection in young babies and also is very easy to digest.
Babies with a family history of allergies are much less likely to develop allergies if they are breastfeed as well.

In brief: Many!
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham