How do working mothers cope with the stress associated with parental care?

Are you caring . For your parents? Between your job, taking care of your parents and your children - it is essential that you somehow find a way to care for yourself. To address stress: talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine ; alcohol (or moderate). Try qi >.
Stay calm . At all times, no matter what the issues are and be positive always . Do not let the negative dwindle in your mind and pull you down. Turn all negatives to positives. Trying times will pass , as they always do. So put on a smile and strength you will gain. Happy parenting!
Mindfulness. The practice of "mindfulness" helps in dealing with stress and anxiety without medication. There are many books on "mindfulness". I have found it be very effective with my patients.