How can you treat chemical burns?

Depends. Treatment of chemical burns will depend on the type of chemical one is exposed to. In a workplace environment, osha requires that a msds (material safety data sheet) be onsite. The msds will have treatment recommendations for that particular chemical. Also bring a copy of the msds to the emergency room or doctors office. Best to see a doctor for any burns.
Chemical burns. What distinguishes chemical from heat burns is the tendency for the chemical agent to adhere to the skin and continue causing injury, even after the acute exposure is over. The skin needs to be washed and rinsed thoroughly. If there is a specific neutralizer for the chemical agent, that should be used according to instructions. Once the chemical is off, treatment can be similar to other burns.