How can you remove mold and mildew?

Bathroom mold? It depends on what kind of mold and where. If this is just stuff in the shower or bathroom, a solution of 10% bleach (1 part bleach plus 9 parts water) can do the trick nicely. Just make sure to wear good gloves (dish-washing gloves work fine) and ventilate the room really well. Also, one should wear old clothes because splattered bleach will ruin the color on new clothes.
Depends. Depending upon what your are concerned with? If you are referring to "black mold" , you should contact someone with the skills and credentials and equipment to diagnose treat this. It is not safe for someone not trained in the abatement of this condition to do so. See professional help.