I have high grade cervical dysplasia. I already had a leep procedure done, it went away, and came back. How will a second leep effect me?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: What did your doc sa

It depends obviously if the doc can get it all out with clean margins, if they can then you will need to be followed, assuming you want to preserve your fertilty, if u do not want to preserve your fertily u can get a robotic hysterectomy, and if you were my pt since u have recurrent dysplasia i would refer you to a gyn cancer surgeon as that doc will be better trained than a regular gyn for you.

In brief: What did your doc sa

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy