Brain damage side effect of MMR vaccine?

No. There is no evidence that MMR vaccine can cause brain damage. No studies have been done that find a relationship exists.
Very rare. There has been too much talk about MMR causing damage. This has not been proven. It can cause reaction that is temporary and recovers fully. The diseases of measles, mumps, and rubella can cause severe brain damage or death. It is far better to protect your child than to allow the risk for the disease.
NotLikelyNot Possibl. CDC gets all advese effects of all vaccine and has listed that brain damage has been reported but is so rare that it is difficult o tell whethr these were caused by MMR Vaccine.
No. Dr wakefield & his partner in crime lost their medical licenses over the fraudulent research they published suggesting a link of the MMR to autism.Produced in cooperation with british attorneys, the publisher has published a retraction.Today the wild measles is on a comeback in different areas due to parent fears & the high fever & encephalitis present in the wild disease can trigger some problems.