Do I have to worry about being exposed to uvb/uv rays that go through the glass windows opposite my desk?

Dr. Richard Baxter
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Somewhat
Uv radiation (part of sunlight) is typically divided into uva and uvb.
Uva wavelengths are associated with hastening aging of the skin, and they pass through window glass and overcast skies. People often have more signs of damage on the left side of the face from uva exposure while driving. Uvb causes burning, and spf measures only uvb protection. Uvb does not go through window glass as much.

In brief: Somewhat
Dr. Richard Baxter
Dr. Richard Baxter
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not much
Glass is a pretty good absorber of uv rays.
If you are pale skinned and sat in bright sun you would burn quickly due to the uv in sunlight. If a window glass panel were set up between you and the sun with the same intensity, you would not burn even if you sat there all day. Enjoy this filtered sunlight.

In brief: Not much
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Adam Smith