Does pancreatic cancer cause severe acid reflux? Or only stomach cancer causes it?

Either, neither. Can have severe acid reflux without any cancer at all. Anything that causes obstruction to stomach emptying (or blocks the duodenum-first part of small intestine) can increase reflux; this can include cancerous and non cancerous causes.
Gerd. Acid reflux is caused by an incompetent valve between the stomach and esophagus. Long term reflux can cause a disease called barretts esophagus which can lead to esophageal cancer. Pancreatic cancer and gastric cancer are not significant causes of acid reflux.