Can my employer force me to sign an incident report for breathing problems caused by possible mold at work?

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: NO!!!!

You should not be forced.
It is however in your benefit to write an incident report (in your own words!) that honestly expresses your personal view of what happened, how you got exposed to what, and the consequences of that exposure! keep a copy for your own records. It gives you legal (and financial protection) protection and could also help prevent others from getting sick.

In brief: NO!!!!

You should not be forced.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: You wanna watch

He may compile an incident report secondary to the incident you had at work , but you want to check the wording of it and if you don't agree with that, you want to discuss it with him and ask him to modify it if he is agreeable.
If not, you may choose not to sign it.

In brief: You wanna watch

If not, you may choose not to sign it.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology