How can I make the best arrangements for my other children when I go into labor?

Dr. Alysia Townsend
In brief: Plan Ahead
You are usually not able to bring other children to the delivery suite during labor, nor would you be able to care for them and manage them. Make a plan as delivery nears to have a friend, relative, or other caregiver available and "on call" to take your children when you need to go to the hospital for delivery.

In brief: Plan Ahead
Dr. Alysia Townsend
Dr. Alysia Townsend
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Care of kids
The best arrangement is to plan ahead.
Make arrangements for your children with grandparents or very close family friends. Remember that labor can begin at any hour and most people lead busy lives. You'll need someone who has either has a very flexible schedule, or is not very busy to suddenly take care if your kids.

In brief: Care of kids
The best arrangement is to plan ahead.
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Adam Levy