Is it dangerous to swallow fluoride at the dentist?

Fluoride ingestion . Small amounts of Fluoride swallowed by accident in the process of Fluoride application to your teeth is of little consequence, though it could irritate your stomach and even cause some nausea. It is best to attempt to not swallow any of it other than the little that is, of course left on your teeth upon application.
Unlikely. It is unlikely that you will swallow enough flouride during a dental treatment to be dangerous. Your dentist will rinse and suction out most of the Fluoride used in any topical treatment. The concentration in any rinses is not high enough to harm you even if it were swallowed by accident.
Not dangerous. Swallowing Fluoride at the dental office is not dangerous however it can make you very nausiated temporarly and may cause vomitting.