Is tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) good to get rid of eye styes?

Stye. When used in combination with hot compresses twice a day, it can be quite effective. If the stye persists beyond 2 to 3 weeks, see your ophthalmologist-- it may need to be drained.
Stye. Perhaps-- if used with hot compresses twice a day. If the stye lasts more than a week or two, see your local ophthalmologist. It may need to be drained. Do not overuse tobradex, (tobramycin and dexamethasone) since it may lead to secondary glaucoma or cataract formation.