Will the gardasil vaccine prevent vulvar cancer?

Yes it will some. Gardsil will prevent some vulvar cancers caused by hpv virus, but not all.
Vulvar cancer. Gardasil will decrease the chances of vulvar cancer that is caused by hpv. Less vulvar cancer is caused by hpv than acerbically cancer.
YES!!!!! Yes, gardisil is approved for the protection against cervical, vaginal, vulvar and anal cancers as well as genital warts. The other brand cervarix, is only fda approved for protection against cervical cancer and warts, but would probably help as well for the others. Gardisil absolutely will help for vulvar cancer and precancerous lesions!
Apparently. It may prevent cervical, anal, and penile cancers and perhaps some tongue cancer, and vuvar cancer as well.