How can I deal with ankle stiffness?

Gently get going. Stiffness of the ankle can be due to an underlying arthritis, or do to soft tissue/muscle stiffness. Symptomatic relief with warm soaks or heating pads, gentle movement of the ankle joint to loosen it up can help. An oral antiinfiammatory can provide temporary relief. If the ankle stiffness is consistent or worsens, seek care from your podiatrist or orthopedist.
Ankle. As stated , gentle rom exercises , heat , and walking are all good for it. Do see your podiatrist or rheumatologist to determine the underlying cause .