How should I introduce my baby to the bottle?

Dr. Lisa Roberts
In brief: Try once a day
Introducing your expressed breast milk once a day is not a bad idea once nursing is well established.
One good time of the day to try things out would be during a nighttime feeding. That may help to give you just a little break for a while. This is also a good opportunity for dad to get involved in the feeding/bonding experience with your newborn.

In brief: Try once a day
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Thad Woodard
In brief: Once breast feeding
My advice to mothers is to introduce a bottle, if they want to, and usually with breast milk, as soon as they are confident that beast feeding is going well.
If introduced before this it may interfere with successful breast feeding, and if you wait too long it can be difficult in infants with persistent temperaments who resist change.

In brief: Once breast feeding
Dr. Thad Woodard
Dr. Thad Woodard