I have cataracts and corneal scarring 10 years after laser surgery. What to do if difficult to remove cataracts?

Surgery. If the corneal scarring is not bad, the cataracts can most likely be operated on and your vision improve. All this needs to be determined by the eye surgeon.
Eye surgery. Cataract surgery is usually not a problem unless the scarring is severe and dense. If the corneal scarring is severe, you may need a corneal transplant. I would recommend seeing a corneal specialist.
See an opthalmogist. You can still get surgery as the lens will replace the damaged areas.