What would symptoms of scar tissue be after a vaginal hysterectomy?

Pain. Pain with intercourse, pain with bowel movements, etc. The diagnosis of scar tissue can only be made by re-operating and confirming it...This is usually avoided because multiple surgeries can cause more scarring, which are called adhesions.
Varies. It would depend on where the scar tissue forms. Scar inside the vagina can cause pain and/or a narrowing or shorteneing of the vagina. Scar tissue inside the pelvis or abdomen can cause many different symptoms depending on which organs are involved (bowel, bladder, ovaries, ureters, etc).