What will happen if you are high risk HPV and have a vaginal birth?

Usually nothing. High risk hpv types are not associated with any problems during vaginal delivery. Hpv 11, which causes warts can cause a rare condition in babies if they are exposed to the vaginal or cervical warts during delivery. Talk to your doctor if you are concerned about this.
Probably nothing. While hpv can be transmitted to the baby during a vaginal delivery - it is rare enough that there is no recommendation to void vaginal delivery even when infected with the high risk strains of hpv.