My gf and I had an unprotected sex for 3 consecutive weeks, she told me to ejaculate inside her. This week supposed to be her perioid. Can she still prevent pregnancy by taking birth control pills?

Too late. Her advice is exactly how to get pregnant. At this point, she either didn't conceive, in which case you will know when her period comes, or she did conceive, in which case taking bcps won't prevent the pregnancy. Starting the pill at this point will only complicate issues. She will be able to tell she is pregnant by waiting until a week after her missed period, and then a urine preg test will be +.