What is the best birth control for women who have uterine cancer in their family history?

IUD. The Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud releases Progesterone locally to the uterus and helps prevent endometrial hyperplasia. There are many types of uterine cancer and you will need to discuss with your doctor your risks based on the type that runs in your family.
IUD/Implant. Regardless of your age, blood pressure, family history, or reactions to other birth control, the most effective and safest methods of birth control are long-acting progestin-only methods, such as the implant or the hormonal IUD, which decrease rates of endometrial cancer and decrease bleeding. They're safe, reversible, and don't affect weight gain/mood. They're almost as good as getting sterilized.
Uterine Cancer. Oral contraceptive pills (ocps) are commonly given to reduce the risk of uterine (endometrial) cancer in at risk persons. They do so by reducing the lifetime burden of continuous estrogen on the uterus. Your gynecologist is in the best position to advise you on their use in your case or to recommend an alternative means of birth control.