Uncircumcised. I noticed that there is urine resting in my meatus. Meatus a little bit swollen. No std, no uti, never had sex before, no pain/urgency.?

Dr. David Vandersteen
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Unsure of the ?

Are you asking if it is normal to have urinary stasis in your meatus? If so, the answer is yes it can occur, but it rarely causes any problems.
If you are uncircumcised, ensure that you are retracting your prepuce with each urination so that the urine you expel goes directly into the toilet and not into the space between the head of the penis and the foreskin. This will decrease risks.

In brief: Unsure of the ?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ? foreskin or meatus

Urine retained by meatus at tip of glans suggests possible meatal stenosis (narrowing) which is uncommon in an uncirc'd penis or a rare urethral diverticulum. Meatus can get swollen, and retain urine, from masturbationsome urine can remain under foreskin if not retracted when voiding.

In brief: ? foreskin or meatus

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine