I was diag. With shingles in my mouth, lots of blisters. I am also having a burning sensation on my head, it really hurts. Now my shoulders are burnin?

Dr. Ronald Hsu
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Shingles

If you are experiencing shingles it is a very bad deal and can hurt a lot in many areas.
Your doctor might be able to prescribe some pain reliever and/or anti viral medication for you but there isn't much that can be done except to wait it out.

In brief: Shingles

Dr. Ronald Hsu
Dr. Ronald Hsu
Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology

In brief: Herpes, not zoster

You may have a different herpes virus, called simplex, not zoster (the one that causes chicken pox).
Other viruses besides herpes simplex can be widely disseminated. Allergic reactions are a less likely possibility. See a dermatologist.

In brief: Herpes, not zoster

Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Marsha Davis