My daughter (3) has been breaking out in clusters of hot hives for 3 days. Only possible pattern... Cooked tomatoes. Could this be a possible food allergy?

Food reactions vary from very mild to major.Kids can have their lips & face swell with intake of some foods, or develop blotchy rashes & hives.
Some just have excess nasal secretions. Once triggered, hives may continue to come out for 3-5 days as the protein in the product is broken down in the body and passes through the intestines.

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

A food allergy is possible.
I would recommend avoiding the suspected food and see if the hives resolve.

A food allergy is possible.
Dr. Arnon Rubin