Should I get the gardasil vaccination if I am not sexually active?

In our real world, unexpected events occur every day.
Human papilloma virus vaccine protects girls and women, regardless of how they come into contact with the viruses. America is a very safe country, but unfortunately, "date rape" and violent assaults happen from time to time. Criminals do carry hpv viruses, and can infect their victims. Hpv vaccines are protective in any situation.

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: No
Guardsil vaccine is approved to be given to girils/women age 9to26 You have past the age

In brief: No
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
This vaccine has potential benefits for many older than the target age. It likely wouldn't be covered by insurance, but I would advise someone I cared for to get it.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Although hpv is an std, many sexual encounters occur in the passion of the moment and are not planned.
Then it may be too late as the vaccine seems to work better before infection, not as well after.

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Vicken Poochikian