My daughter has cervical dysplasia and she is pregnant. What can I do to help

Nothing. Cervical dysplasia is not cancer and will not affect her pregnancy. Cervical dysplasia is caused human papilloma virus or hpv. Hpv is ubiquitous. 80% of us women will have it at least once in their lifetimes. If your daughter gets pap smears at appropriate intervals, she will never develop cervical cancer. She should also consider the Gardasil vaccine after delivery.
Follow. Cervical dysplasia during pregnancy will be followed closely by the doctor caring for your daughter and a decision will be made based on whether or not it progresses to a dangerous stage. You can help her best by encouraging her to keep all appointments and having her OB monitor the degree of dysplasia.