How can I get my baby to take the bottle?

Divide and Conquer. Get someone else to feed her and do not be in the same room. If she sees or smells you, she will refuse it. But another person won't give her those cues, and she is more likely to take it.
Patient persistence. In my experience it is difficult to get a mother who is breast feeding to get her infant to take a bottle from her. In addition, infants with persistent temperament require more persistence from caregivers to accept a bottle. Patiently and persistently offering the bottle will usually work with time.