It possible to survive cervical cancer without having a hysterectomy?

Yes. Cervical cancer is treated in different ways depending in the stage in which it is diagnosed. Early stage cervical cancer is treated with a hysterectomy. Later stage cervical cancer is treated with chemotherapy and radiation. Survival rates depends on the type of tumor and the stage when treatment starts.
Yes. Stage ib2 cervical cancer and more advance stages are usually not treated with hysterectomy because it does not provide any better survival then combination of chemotherapy and radiation. Depending of the stage if cervical cancer it can be cured with chemo radiation.