Is mild dysplasia or cervical dysplasia considered a form of std?

YES. Most likely, yes. The most common cause for this dysplasia is hpv, with at least have of all dysplasia caused by that virus. This is spread as an std with at least 80% of all women positive for hpv by age 50 years. Having one std, of course, means you are at risk to have attained another, so get it checked out.
No. Dysplasia is abnormal cellular growth that could become a cancer. It can be caused by an std, but is not an std itself.