Is constant nausea and vomiting a side effect of the gardasil vaccine?

No. The Gardasil cervical cancer vaccine does not cause constant nausea and vomiting. Such symptoms should be evaluated by a primary care doctor to see what the real cause is, such as a stomach virus infection, strep throat, medicine effects, toxin effects, etc...
No. The only side effect I have ever seen from Gardasil is stinging at the injection site. There are other possible rare side effects, but it sounds like you likely have a viral illness.