How can we change our attitude?

Be open minded

Attitude change comes about first when one makes a decision to do so. This involves looking at situations from others' point of view and considering other options or alternatives especially in situations where one finds oneself to always know the best to the dismay of others. Some coaching through therapy may be needed especially if the attitude is causing relational problems.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

It depends

Open-uri20121028-29510-h1a2vo
It depends on what your attitude is now, and what you want to change it to. At our worst, most humans are self-centered and easily triggered by events and other people. Having a personal spiritual practice helps -- could be meditation, yoga, thank you lists, etc as others are describing here. The quieter I become inside, the easier it is to let life and others "be." For me, meditation helps.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

answered:

Great question!

Open-uri20121027-29355-1vgj6w8
I'm sure everyone has an opinion here. No scientific studies. :) I think it is to remember that everyone you meet is carrying some sort of burden, and to have compassion. A helpful thing to do is to make a "thank you" list every day. "Thank You for the air I am breathing, for----, for----, etc. "
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Breathing

Laugh

If you laugh more you will be happier
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!