I had protected sex with my boyfriend , two days after i had my period but they were a lilltle lighter and not heavy as the usual are! now it been a week and my period stopped but i somehow feel tired and nauseated! i'm pregnant? Why do I feel that way?

Dr. Kathryn Boehm
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: You may be pregnant

There are a lot of things that can cause tiredness and nausea besides pregnancy.
Is it possible that you were actually pregnant before your last period? Some women have lighter, shorter "periods" in their first trimester. You should see your health care provider to help you figure out if you are pregnant or something else is going on.

In brief: You may be pregnant

Dr. Kathryn Boehm
Dr. Kathryn Boehm
Dr. Steven Seres