How can you on purpose break your ankle pleaze tell an honest answer i need attention!?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Why?
I'm not quite sure i understand -- are you planning to break your own ankle? My honest answer is that this is a really bad idea.
Ankle breaks are no fun, and depending on the injury, can be very complicated to repair and take a long time to heal. If it's attention you want, i suggest you (at 18?) speak with a trusted adult about your feelings -- and very possibly a therapist as well.

In brief: Why?
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: MISERY
Watch the movie "misery" and you'll find a way.

In brief: MISERY
Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Most doctors try to alleviate misery and suffering, every single day. I hope Dr. Hettinger's answer will not be construed as encouraging self-injury or suffering.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian