How long do you have to wait after a salpingo oophorectomy to have sex?

4-6 weeks. Typically women can resume all "normal" actvities in about 4-6 weeks. Remember that if both ovaries are removed, the sudden drop in homones can result in fairly abrupt vaginal dryness....
Sex after surgery. That depends totally upon the pain from your incisions. Once the pain is gone then sex is fine as long as there is no incision in the vagina. If there is a vaginal incision then it is recommended to wait 6 weeks.