How can I deal with a sore arm after the 3rd cervical cancer vaccine?

Give it time. You can help alleviate some of the soreness with massage or a warm compress. But, give it time, and the soreness will improve.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin. Arm soreness after a vaccination can be relieved by taking tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin for a couple of days. Some people feel better by putting a cold pack on the vaccine site. If soreness is more than mild, or if there is more than slight firmness at the site, one should see a primary care doctor to evaluate for infection at the shot site, which would need to be treated with antibiotics.