Does having breast, endometrial, and ovarian cancer in family history increase one's risk of endometriosis?

Endo. Having family history of ovarian, colon and uterine cancer specially if these are first degree relatives will put you at risk for cancer not for endometriosis. I would recommend that you talk to your doctor and ask about a brca genetic testing to see if you are a carrier of the gene associated with these types of cancer.
Risk factors. No, however, there is new data coming out that having endometriosis can put you at a slightly higher risk of developing ovarian (or an ovarian-like) cancer.
Risk for cancer. It definitely, absolutely will increase your risk for certain cancers ( breast-ovarian cancer; perhaps also uterine/colon ca) - that is for sure. However i dont think there is relationship between those cancers to the increase risk for endometriosis. At this time, there is no clinical role for genetic studies for diagnosis or management of endometriosis.