I think I have a broken blood vessel on the top of my foot how do I treat it and the bone in the middle of my foot is risen up I think it might bbroke?

These is not. Something you can treat on your own. I suggest you seek medical attention.
You need to visit . A podiatrist who will take an x-ray and see what is going on with the bone. Bones that "stick up" do not necessarily equate to broken. You may have a spur (bony overgrowth) or a dorsal exostosis (also bony overgrowth). The latter is not uncommon in the midfoot, particularly at the met-cuneiform junction.(an anatomical region.) broken blood vessels will generally heal on their own.