My blood pressure has been elevated in the morning for the past two weeks ranging from 162/112-- 141/101... I take lisinopril/hctz 20/12.5 and meteprolol 25 both once daily what do u recommend?

Hypertension. Your BP is not under control. The meds you are on are good ones, but the BP is too high. Any recent increase in salt or caffeine? Any symptoms of headaches, chest pain, shortness of breath you need to see your doctor. The doses of both meds can be doubled, but other choices are available, best decided upon by your doctor who is following your response to these meds.
Uncontrolled BP. I recommend that you speak to your physician (p) about his impression of how you can get your BP under control, i.e. A systolic BP <140. You are dose of medications that are not at their maximum dose. Discuss the idea of raising one of them to get you BP under better control with your p.