Can the age at which you get the gardasil shot affect what kind of complications you might get?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: No
The age that the vaccine is given does not appear to affect the side effects.
At this point , I have read that over 35 million doses have been administered with no discernible issues.

In brief: No
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: No meaningful diff.
Getting a Gardasil shot, like getting a flu shot, hepatitis shot, or meningitis shot, usually has no complications.
There are no meaningful differences when looking at the minor complications seen in younger or older patients. For example, a 12 year-old has less arm muscle than a 22 year-old, but there's no way to tell which of them will have more arm soreness or which will complain the loudest.

In brief: No meaningful diff.